Friday, May 7, 2010

Shhhh. Don't tell.

Shhhh. Don't tell anyone that I am blogging. I am supposed to be working. Not on work stuff, I promise. I am supposed to be preparing for our team meeting tomorrow. Doing important stuff like looking over curriculum and memorizing the Roman's Road. I thought the Roman's road was only about 5 or 6 verses so that it fit into a cute little booklet (tract). But apparently the road is much longer an includes verses in Corinthians. (How exactly does that happen? - Probably the same way there is a verse in chapter one several verses in. Detour maybe?) I hope I don't get lost!

I also need to balance my checkbook and do a couple things on the internet. I have a weeks worth of e-mail in my in-box. I think I have actually dealt with all of it on my phone, but I haven't gotten computer savvy enough to figure out how to get my phone to tell my computer that I did. It's scary to think that my friends think I am good with technology. No, really. Scary.

I am about to get busted, I hear the rumblings of family headed for bed, but I just wanted to say "Hi." I miss doing things just for fun. Like blogging. I did however have a great time visiting with a friend tonight at the Mall. (Thanks for meeting me Amanda!) And, last night I had fun with Betsy. (Thanks Betsy!) I need to do more of that. Doing stuff just for fun is...fun! I realize it sounds like I do it a lot, but it has only picked up recently because I made it a priority. I wish I had done it sooner.

Well, I am off to tackle the Romans because I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. (Wait...that is Philippians...must have taken a wrong turn at Corinth.) Anyway...for anyone reading these ramblings, thanks! I hope you have a great weekend and make it a priority to do something fun. It will make you smile. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment