So, in honor of this magical day, I think it is time that I set some resolutions on the table. (Besides, what better way to ensure that I remain humble throughout the entire year than for it to be evident to all who read my blog where I am not nearly as invincible as I will think I am tomorrow. :)
My 2010 Resolutions
- Oh, let's see...let's do something novel...let's plan to lose weight. I am not going to tell you how much weight I would like to lose, but I will tell you it is my goal to get back into my size 10 jeans.
- I also resolve to do something nice for my body at least 6 times this year. This could be a manicure, pedicure, massage, haircut, or anything that makes me feel pampered. Hot tub anyone?
- I will read at least 12 books this year. Some will be spiritual, but some will also be books purely for fun.
- I will scrapbook at least 25 pages - not including any pages scrapbooked at retreats.
- This is a biggie. I am going to commit to going on a mission trip this year - and not just any mission trip. Assuming all goes as planned, I will be going to Serbia this summer. I am sure you will be seeing more about this in later posts, but suffice it to say, God is totally laughing at me right now.
- I also will be more committed to regular quite times and strengthening my relationship with God through the books I choose to read, scripture study and prayer.