Friday, July 22, 2011

Full


It has been a couple of weeks since I have been able to participate in 5 Minute Friday but it seems like a great way to start today. :) Here goes...

Start...

My head is full of all kinds of thoughts today. It's not uncommon. With two teenagers and a child with a visual processing disorder there are always a lot of things going on. Things I need to remember, things I need to do, things I want to do...

I wish I had one of those things Dumbledore had in the Harry Potter movies where he could remove his thoughts and store them to make room to think. Sometimes full means not having room to move.

But I am also full of good memories this week. Our trip to Cedar Point, a good week at work, thoughts of good friends, excitement for a day off.

Full is good. Satisfied. Complete. As long as it is with good things. Refreshing things. Rejuvenating things.

Stop...

Hmmm. I am not sure where that was headed. I have a feeling I will be processing that on and off all day. I think that is one of my favorite things about writing. Processing. Taking a thought and exploring it. Thanks to Gypsy Mama for making me think outside the box. :)

2 comments:

  1. I've not seen Harry Potter but definitely wish I could store or "archive" as gmail puts it :) some thoughts to clear room!

    Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Staci! I love the idea of removing some of the full from our heads - ha! Glad you linked up today, and praying that you are full of the good and rejuvenating things you desire. :)

    ReplyDelete